Monday, August 19, 2013

Check these out!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!  I know I have been having a blast.  Who couldnt with friends, warmth, sun and stitching!!
I have some progress pics to share with you and first up is Caroline Baird.  Stitched on Lakeside Vintage Autumn Gold with an array of gorgeous silks..........


Her colors are so vibrant and each motif is just fabulous!!  An end is near, finish up the 2 right side motifs and the verse and ta-da!!  I will be sure to keep you posted :)
Next was a surprise to see on Saturday, check out this stitchers progress on Arabella S Graves!!!!
WOWZA!!!!  I was shocked as well as impressed- this is amazing progress.  I just love this sampler.  The bright red alphabet, the motifs?? Isn't it fun to be in love with so many great samplers?!  The above Arabella is stitched on Lakeside Vintage Maritime White with silks; I cant wait to see more of this stitched.  We promptly put her WIP on the front table to show off.  Thank you for loaning her to the shop!!!!  It means a lot :)  Thank goodness we all have more then one WIP to work on!!  LOL.

Any progress pics you want to share??  Email me and I will be happy to post them, we all love pics of our projects!!!!

Until next time, keep up the great work everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. I am just starting out with Caroline and she's in rotation with others so not much is done. This an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete